Just from the ceiling of your warehouse, an installation, modification or replacement of the Led Warehouse Lighting could provide multiple benefits, just like – lower energy consumption,
– Lower utility bills,
– Lower maintenance costs and,
– Better quality of service.
And better warehouse or Led batten light, in turn, will improve aesthetics, safety, security and quality control.
A poorly lit warehouse is extremely vulnerable to a series of risks. With a handful of functions such as packing, picking, sending and receiving shipments that are handled day and night; the right kind of industrial warehouse lighting is critical to workflow efficiency.
As we know that, these multiple tasks that must be performed within the four walls make the effective lighting design even more challenging. This is because it is possible that one or more tasks are performed in the same space, each of which requires different levels of lighting. It has been found that the correct industrial lighting of the warehouse can also help reduce operating expenses that obviously have a direct impact on the final result.
Now you must have the question,
How I can choose the best warehouse light?
Finding an effective warehouse lighting solution requires careful planning. There are a numerous new industrial lighting technologies to choose from the specific requirements of warehouse lighting. The challenge is to choose lights, ballasts and accessories that provide lumens, life, colour and other criteria that meet your performance objectives while providing energy savings and an acceptable return on your investment.
A lot depends on how the different spaces in the warehouse are arranged and what kind of tasks take place there.
Factors can be affected to warehouse lighting:
- They have a long periodic time, they cannot be easily turned off when the areas are temporarily unoccupied.
- They are fragile compared to the newer technologies and need to be replaced frequently. That means bringing an elevator, which is expensive and detrimental to the workflow of a warehouse.
- Promising low power consumption and long lifespan, LEDs are at the top of the wish list for many industry in the warehouse and logistics space.
Whether you are designing a new warehouse facility or refurbishing an existing one, this the essential thing to think, which light is preferable. Many of us think about the Led Batten Light as well. You may take this steps just understand below considerations.
- If your main concern is efficiency, it is better to invest in a high-pressure sodium system than compromising efficiency. In addition, it is known that these lights have a longer life compared to the conventional metal halide system.
- The yellowish colour of the lamp makes many warehouse managers reluctant to invest in this system. While this is of little concern when performing tasks such as shipping and storage; Employees responsible for assembly, boxing and colour identification can find this a challenge.
- Many warehouse managers prefer the use of white light provided by warehouse LED lighting systems.
These are the solutions and advice to choose the proper light for the warehouse, from that you may consider your requirement and benefits, as per that choose own light!!!