As per the big laser hair removal South Yarra treatment provider told, “Laser hair removal is a safe, effective and most commonly used treatment for removing the unwanted hair removal.” Expert says: Lasers work by delivering the intense beam of the light that can be absorbed by our skin. This light is converted to heat and is absorbed by the different cells being targeted. The benefit is it leaves the surrounding tissue unaffected. For the safety and better results of the patient’s many Laser Hair Removal South Yarra service. provider the skin-cooling after treatment.
FAQs About the Laser Hair Removal Treatment
I collected some generally asked questions that many of the people ask before getting the treatment. Here is the total list:
- Who can have Laser Hair removal treatment?
It can treat women and men of all ages. Children under the age of 18 will require the presence of a parent at the first laser consultation or a signed written consent from a parent. Any laser hair removal South Yarra therapists sometimes need to refer clients to their general practitioner for evaluation and, in case of doubt, will not be seen until a medical authorization is provided.
- Laser Hair removal is permanent or not?
Permanent reduction of hair is ensured. Any patient can achieve between 80% and 90% hair reduction. Result of the laser hair removal influenced by certain conditions such as skin, colour and hormones. By all laser therapy treatments, the frequency and number of treatments will depend on your skin type, the area affected and the size of that area.
- Is the Laser hair removal safe?
Yeah, laser treatments have been used for many years for acosmetic procedures. Tropika Skin is the most trusted name in the industry as a best laser hair removal Hawthorn clinic has pioneered the development of some of the safest and most effective products and technology available on the market today.
- How long my laser hair removal treatment goes? How many sitting I have to attend?
Each laser hair removal treatment for each client is unique. The individual treatments will vary according to the colour of the skin and hair, the clearer the skin and the darker the hair, the better the expected results.Laser treatments should be repeated every 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the rate of hair growth. There is no need for long hair. The blond, red, white and grey hairs cannot be effectively treated with the therapeutic technology currently available.
- What are the precautions I should take before taking laser hair removal South Yarra treatment?
- Unlike other hair removals, there is no need for long hair. The hair must be short for laser treatment, approximately 2-3 days of hair growth, maximum 3 mm. Shave or trim your hair before your laser hair removal treatment.
- A shorter hair ensures that the laser treatment is more comfortable for you and allows the laser energy to travel to the follicle faster.
- Is there any side effects of the laser hair removal treatment?
A small percentage of people treated may experience side effects (unwanted results); these side effects are usually temporary and mild, although they can be more severe and prolonged.
- Scars, although rare and more likely with darker skin types.
- Hyper pigmentation (darker skin) can occur due to the inflammation
- Hypo pigmentation (lighter skin): laser treatment can cause a loss of skin pigmentation in the treated area.