There is no question that, you are getting the new site live and don’t want to get that into the search box!!!
If you are reading this article, then we can say that you had a great business idea, and already registered your domain and, you must start the website.
But, still… How can you sure it’s easy for search engines to discover your page and rank it?
As Digital45 is notable SEO Company in Ahmedabad, knows that SEO is a long-term process also results are rarely immediate. But, still the primary steps you can take after launch a new website can have the huge impact on the website’s capability to rank in Google search for the targeted keywords and start to trail the traffic, reach and leads.
If you are starting SEO by self, and don’t want to take the advice from any SEO service Ahmedabad company, they must understand the basic steps of the SEO just after launching the website.
In this case, get things right at the beginning from your perspective and you will save yourself hours and hours of the work further to fix a website that maybe wasn’t originally built with SEO in mind.
What if you don’t know the SEO tips and tricks that will get your website to the top?
What if you don’t get satisfactory results… just like this…
“NO CLICKS, NO REACH, NO VISITORS, NO SALES”
You are trying SEO of your website, but still not understanding the best SEO practices, can leave your website in the dark and it means no one will know you even exist.
The reality is- SEO is not rocket science. To master in that requires time and effort, and to optimise your site properly you have to learn fundamentals. Especially you should learn the right tool.
To make the right strategy of the SEO and get your website ranked, you should check our previous blog, “Build SEO strategy 2018”!!!
Seven primary steps of SEO, you can take just after site…
Below, we have listed seven first steps that you should take whenever you launch a new website to make sure it is designed from the beginning to rank for its targeted keywords and get as much as traffic as possible from the organic search.
You will be able to check the infographic of SEO checklist to guide yourself as you optimise own site.
Step 1: Structure your website with the targeted keywords
- Structure your website so that each page is as relevant as possible.
- Make sure that each page of your website targets one main search keyword and several relevant and relevancy keywords.
- Avoid optimizing a page for too many keywords. It is better to have several pages, each of them extremely relevant keyword.
The structure of your website has a great effect on your ability to classify your site from millions or we can say billions. To be able to diversify your keywords effectively, you must structure your website so that each page points to its own set of highly relevant and related keywords.
Structuring your website in this way has numerous benefits.
First of all, create a clear topic and a destination keyword for each page of the website, instead of having a page with multiple target keywords.
Just think that you are launching a website for a women’s apparel store. You sell a variety of different women’s apparel, from simple one to trendy one. You would like each category to rank for your target keywords and attract search engines looking for a specific type of garment.
It means dividing the structure of your website into categories, with each category targeting a different search keyword.
Step 2: Check for the Google-friendly content
- Use the H1, H2, H3 and H4 tags to mention your primary and secondary keywords, as well as the variations of long-tail keywords that you would like to make the category.
- Try to write 1,000 to 2,000 words of content for each page, using your relevant keywords, don’t do this- “filling them” in the content.
- Do not just write to write, try to answer all the questions your users may have and solve your problems in the content of the page.
Before starting any active SEO effort, it is important to make sure that your website has content that attracts and helps its users.
Content is one of the most important factors on the page to help your website rank.
The data shows that pages with more than 2,000 words of content tend to rank higher in Google search than pages with light content. It has a positive effect on your website’s ability to position itself in the organic search of your target keywords.
Detailed pages are more likely to get links than short pages. As it takes a long time to develop long-form content for each of your pages as you build your website, doing so can pay for itself on a larger number of inbound links to each page.
Instead of filling keywords in their content, use them strategically. Add your keywords to the H1 and H2 tags on your page. You can add long-tail keywords to the subtitles H3 and H4.
Step 3: Optimize the title as well as heading tags
- Start your title tag with your target keyword, with the length should be under 60 characters.
- Avoid filling in keywords on your title tag. Use your main keyword once.
The title tag is the text that Google will display as the title of your page for each and every search result, as well as the text that will be displayed in the browser when you visit your page.
It is important that all your pages have title tags and that are optimized for your target SEO keywords.
A good title tag should accurately describe the content of your page while mentioning the main keyword you are looking for SEO.
For example, the “Women’s dress” page on the website above would benefit from a title tag like this:
“Maxi dress for women- look for a dress and buy online”
You can see that the keyword is right at the beginning of the title, which attracts the user’s attention.
Step 4: Check for the action focused Meta description
- Focus on encouraging the user to click, since the goal of a Meta description is to “sell” your website to your target audience
- Make sure that each page of your website has its own Meta description since it makes a big difference in your percentage of organic search clicks.
The Meta description is the short piece of details that appear under the title and URL of your website in the search of the Google search engine. They are not a classification factor, it is important to give each page of your website a Meta description that is relevant and focused on keywords.
Check a Meta description to a previous example page in dresses for women. You can see that the list now offers many more details about what users can expect to see, as well as a compelling reason to click on the form of our free shipping offer.
Meta for example….
Title: “Women’s dress- buy online”
Description: Check the new range of the women’s dress, search and get new apparels on the website. Easy to search, and easy to pay for classy outfits. Check now!! Grab now!!!
Step 5: Set Google analytics, and add a website in Google search console
- The search console will keep you updated on new opportunities to optimize a website for the search.
- The Google Analytics configuration and the Search Console give you additional information about the performance of your website.
Now, it’s time to install Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is free tracking software that allows you to control how people use your website, as well as how they find it. The installation of Google Analytics as soon as you start your website will provide you with data from the beginning, which will help you optimize them later on.
Google Analytics is an excellent tool to detect opportunities your website for specific keywords.
Installation of the Google Analytics…
- Simply visit Google.com/Analytics and sign up with your Google account.
- Once you have set up your website in Analytics, you must paste your exclusive Analytics tracking code into your website.
Once you have set up Google Analytics, it’s time to add your website to the Google Search Console.
Step 6: Build links to reach out audience
- If you have relationships with website owners and bloggers, don’t hesitate to use them to promote your newly launched website.
- Do not worry too much about factors such as optimizing the anchor text at this point, since your goal at this time is simply to establish a solid link profile.
With Search Console and Google Analytics set up, your title tags and Meta descriptions optimized and great content on every page of your website, you have taken care of the site on the search engine optimization page.
Now is the time to move on to the next step in the SEO process:
An excellent way to start creating links to your website is to communicate with your friends, colleagues and influencers and ask them to help you promote your website.
The creation of links is a slow and gradual process, but it is easy to start it in the first days of your website using your personal network.
An excellent way to start creating links is through guest blogs. You can check the Digital45 blog list, those are full of interesting and useful tips regarding the SEO.
Step 7: Things to check at last
- Test the speed of your site, with the increasingly important classification factor.
- Test the usability of your website to keep your visitors happy
The excellent user experience refers to a site that is easy to navigate, with information that is easy to find and useful.
Try the usability of your site yourself as if you were a customer. Do not forget to test the speed of your site and improve the load times if necessary. You can check the loading time of each of your web pages using the GOOGLE PAGE SPEED tool. If the speed is less than 90, you should make some changes, just like compressing images, optimizing and upload scripts.
At the end of the article….
We just want to say that,
If you follow these steps, – you are setting up a healthy environment for your website so you can receive more organic traffic. But, if you can’t do alone then hire us,-
“Digital45 – SEO company in Ahmedabad”
But, remember to be patient, however search engines need time to index your website page and start classifying it.